More strength, more support, more stamina. We work closely together to provide you with the ultimate level of doula service tailored to meet your needs and circumstances. Our partnership is intended to provide you with additional support, knowledge, and security.
Our doula care is a unique model that provides so much more than just one of us could on our own. We love working with expecting families and seeing them through the prenatal, birth and postpartum stages, but we found that going it alone was challenging. By partnering together, we can provide support to our best abilities.
Our Doula services include:
- 2 or more prenatal visits (both Loni and Stephanie attend)
- Continuous support at your birth from the time you need us until your baby is born
- Postpartum visit; and phone, text, and email support.
In our prenatal meetings we can cover such topics as:
- Childbirth Education
- Birth plan preparation
- Nutrition support
- Herbal sitz bath preparation
- Breastfeeding education
- Labor support and massage practice for your partner
- Belly casting
- Visualization practices through the practice of birth art
- List of community resources
- Pain relief and relaxation techniques
- Hospital advocacy
In the days leading up to your birth, we will provide:
- 24 hour phone and email support two weeks before your guess date, until your baby arrives
At the birth, we will provide:
- Continuous support throughout the labor and birth process with the attendance of Loni, Stephanie or both
Once baby is born, we will:
- Stay with you for as long as needed. Often until baby is nursing well and you are settled in
- We will check in with you over the next couple of days following baby’s birth
- We are available 24 hours by phone and email for 2 weeks after baby’s birth
- We can help connect you with continued support and resources
- We offer placenta encapsulation to our doula clients and childbirth class participants for an additional cost. Inquire with us for more information.
$1,000 for birth preparation, labor and postpartum support, $400 deposit is required
We strongly recommend our doula clients take our Birthing From Within childbirth class. We find that we get to know you and you get to know us on a much deeper level through spending time in class. This connection is invaluable at your birth. We offer a $50 discount to our doula services if you have taken our class.
We are flexible with our pricing, we are open to payment plans and working with your needs. Contact us if you are interested in meeting us in person to see if we are the right fit for you.